[rollei_list] Re: Free enlarger in NYC area...

  • From: Jan Decher <Jan.Decher@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 15:35:25 -0500

Jaime,

Did you try EBAY? I have offered several Omegas I found locally on EBAY and they always sold eventually (just make sure you know the shipping costs). What condition is it in and what comes with it (masks, lenses)? I have a B22XL but might upgrade to a 4x5 enlarger eventually.
Jan

On Nov 24, 2009, at 1:07 AM, FreeLists Mailing List Manager wrote:
Hi everyone...
Sorry for the spam, but today is the day I'm cleaning out my basement. My old Omega D6 enlarger is sitting outside, free to anyone who takes it. I've been trying to sell for months without luck! I hope someone local and pick
up and enjoy it before the garbage company claims it.

See:
http://newjersey.craigslist.org/zip/1479401104.html

Jaime