[rollei_list] Re: Franke & Heidecke re-established

  • From: Nick Roberts <nickbroberts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 11:14:28 +0100 (BST)

Interesting it is. So the badge-engineering bit
remains as Rollei, the "real" bit is F&H again. I
wonder how long this can survive - although there was
a half-page ad in Amateur Photographer recently from
Robert White with nothing but 6008 Integral and AF, FW
and FX, so maybe there is still a little hope.

Nick

--- Dirk-Roger Schmitt <Dirk-Roger.Schmitt@xxxxxx>