[rollei_list] Re: Frame counter stuck

  • From: "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 10:12:46 -0800

Exactly. Only the T does not require this. Put a new roll of film in
and thread the paper through the rollers on the bottom corner in the
direction of the take up spool. Then once you have the paper on the
take up spool, close the back and wind. You should feel the change in
thickness as you wind the film and when you sense this you'll see the
counter start change abd move to 1.

Peter K

On 2/4/07, Robert Meier <robertmeier@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You probably didn't thread the film between the two rollers at the
beginning.