[rollei_list] Re: Found this on eBay

  • From: Volker Muth <volker_muth@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 23:18:21 +0200

All copies of the Rollei Report by Claus Prochnow can be ordered by this
website http://www.rollei-report.com/
Just write an email to prochnow@xxxxxxxxxx The website is run by Mr. Prochnow's
widow. His books are great resources on Rollei cameras and other photo gear.

Kind regards,

Volker

mailto: volker_muth@xxxxxxx