[rollei_list] Re: For sale- Rollei stuff

  • From: "Jerry Laderberg" <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 13:11:10 -0500

Thanks Mike - but I don't see anything on your list for me.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Stoesz" <mstoesz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Jerry Laderberg" <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "rollei list" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [rollei_list] For sale- Rollei stuff
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 11:52:03 -0500

Prices do not include postage from Arlington, VA 22207.Contact me here: jerry@xxxxxxxxxxx

1. Rolleiflex X # 1163408 ( type two: see, Evans page 108), Zeiss-Opton T-coated Tessar f3.5 # 633171, excellent example with very clean lenses, smooth clean iris & good shutter ( 1 sec. & 1/2 sec. are a little slow, however). Mirror & screen are excellent, too. FAULT: the rivet is missing from the side of the folding VF, so it " flops" when opened. Included: exc ER case, U.S. tripod bush insert, instruction booklet ( in English & Spanish), the "Practical Accessories" booklet ( in German), lens cap, original Rollei B-1 lens hood, + some non-Rollei filters and close-up lenses . $ 200

2. Rolleicord IV # 1389970 ( see, Evans page 83) , coated Xenar f3.5 # 3758795, exc. glass, mirror , shutter, & screen. FAULTS: counter does not work, some " bumps" under the leather, mirror has minor dust. Included: U.S. tripod buch insert. $ 85