[rollei_list] For sale: Friday list

  • From: "Jerry Laderberg" <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei list" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 15:19:02 -0400

Postage ( from Virginia 22207) is extra.  Contact me here:  jerry@xxxxxxxxxxx

1.  Model I ( "original") Rolleiflex, no. 81,849, no external film counter, f
3.8 Tessar, Compur sticky below 1/25 - okay @ 1/25 & up, hood latch missing a
rivet but will stay closed, focussing knob is MISSING ( but threaded shaft and
flat spring are intact)  , mirror is not good but leather is above average and
nameplate is unusually clean and clear. Has cable release bracket.......$ 150

2.  Rollei Magic I,  exc , with ER case.  Worked very well when last used (
about 5 years ago).  Not so common in this condition and one should be in every
collection......$ 100

3.   2.8 Baby Rolleiflex no. 156,133 ( Ohlson Black Baby type 4), fair mirror,
missing hood magnifier, shutter working well......$ 125

4.   ER case for later Automats with prism on camera, exc. ( Rolleikin leather
circle intact)....$ 30