[rollei_list] For sale

  • From: Slobodan Dimitrov <s.dimitrov@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, rolleiusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, MUG <MUGers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, LRflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 09:30:16 -0800

Revised on 11-10-05
Fall cleaning

1) Leica Winder-M, black chrome, excellent condition, current version with side grip #14408, used three times..........$485.00

2) For those who attended the LHSA convention in SF, the images I had
laid out on the  tables are available for sale. They are printed on
silver-gelatin fiber, or in a very few cases, silver gelatin RC. The
prints can be either mounted on museum rag board or as an unmounted
print.  Since we don't have to deal with a gallery or an agent, they
are priced for the discerning LUG or LHSA budgetary practices/habits.
In other words, very cheap.
      Contact off list for details.

Plus shipping, and insurance if so desired. Contact off list. Thank you.