[rollei_list] Re: For Sale: Rolleiflex 3.5F Zeiss Planar 12/24, 6-element 'late-model' 97.5% Mint

  • From: Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 21:27:48 -0400

As soon as I hear a seller say "trust me," that's all I need to know

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 9:23 PM, Shannon Hong <triode12@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Tell them the price son. Tell them the price.

________________________________
From: bherman@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [rollei_list] For Sale: Rolleiflex 3.5F Zeiss Planar 12/24,
6-element 'late-model' 97.5% Mint
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 21:19:38 -0400

You don't need an auction to own one of the nicest Rolleiflex 3.5F's
available!

I have for sale a gorgeous Rolleiflex 3.5F 12/24 (120/220) 'Late Model' Type
4 with the 75mm F/3.5 Zeiss Planar 6-Element Lens complete with fantastic
Rolleiflex Leather Case, Strap, Caps, incident meter diffuser and manual.
The screen is the Rolleiflex Grid and Magnified Microprism Center. The
camera is approx. from the 1969-1973 time-frame, and from the looks of it,
hardly used.

The serial number for the camera is: 283xxxx. There are a few faint marks on
tripod mounting plate, and maybe 2-3 almost invisible marks here and there,
but I'm being very picky. The lenses are perfect, the mirror is perfect, and
the waist-level finder is perfect. This camera is easily 97.5% mint and
collector's grade (but *please* use it!!)

The Rolleiflex leather case/strap is also near mint, (98%), and it is the
proper one which has the cutout for the 12/24 switch. I've seen cases alone
in this condition fetch $250.00-$350.00 or more, and an additional $75.00+
for the strap. The case also includes the (rare) Meter Knob Cover, which can
sell separately for $100.00 or more. I have been using and collecting
Rolleiflex TLRs for over 30 years, and I've yet to find one this nice.

Perhaps best of all, the camera has had a full CLA in April 2015 by Krikor
from Krimar photo. The camera got a Shutter Overhaul, Transport was checked,
self-timer, focus and meter checked and/or adjusted. This cost me $300.00.
He said that the camera was perfect! Trust me, every Rolleiflex, no matter
how pretty or little it's been used, needs some sort of CLA or overhaul to
keep it in good working order.

I hate to sell it, but I have two 3.5Fs, and one must go. It will be a very,
very, long time before you find a Rolleiflex 3.5F with case in this
condition. Maybe never?

**Buy the kit on Thursday, 4/23 or Friday, 4/24, and I'll include a 99.9%
like-new Rollei Bay 2 shade in the box ($149.99 value) and a ProPack
(5-Rolls) freshly frozen and future-dated Kodak Professional Portra 160
Color Negative Film (220 Roll Film) - $72.95 value**

So, you'll be getting the entire kit, all in collector's grade condition,
with a full CLA, ready to go for another 40-50 years! This is a great deal
on a mint Rolleiflex 3.5F 12/24 (120/220) 'Late Model' Type 4 with the 75mm
F/3.5 Zeiss Planar 6-Element Lens, case, caps, strap and manual!

*Photos available upon request*

**I also have more caps, filters and Rolleifix QR Adapters**, Just ask about
them**

Accepting PayPal, no fees.

TERMS:

**FREE Shipping within the USA**