[rollei_list] For Sale Friday

  • From: donald seney <dbseney@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 09:30:03 -0800

1) *Three unoped boxes of color paper for sale*; i) Kodak Professional
Porta II 8X10, 100 sheetts   ii) Kodak Profession Ektachrome Radiance,
8X10, 100 sheets. iii) Kodak Professional Porta  Sepia Black and White
(requires R-A processing)8x10, 50 sheets. All have been cold stored.
$85obo plus s/h. PayPal Prefered.
2) *Mamiya Universal camera* has some dings and the range finder needs
adjustment, it focuses fine on the vertical plane so the focus is right
on, but it is a hair off on the horizontal plane, this does not effect
the photo image. I have used it this way without any problems, but
wanted to make full disclosure on condition. The 150mm lens is in
excellent condition. Glass is clean and clear; no marks, fungus, etc.
The shutter is right on. The 220 6x7 back works fine. It is the later
lever wind, not the knob wind. All is light tight. I have a second 6x7
back that is good for parts and I will include that too. $225 plus s/h
paypal preferred. dbseney@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
3) 6x9 back for Mamiya Press/Universal; 120-220, Excellant condition;
later lever advance model. $100 obo plus s/h. Paypal preferred.
4) *Nikonos V camera plus 35mm and 80mm lens*.  Camera and lenses are in
excellant condition. Both work as they should. Camera has never been
wet. Replacement gaskets and seals are included. Also, not ttl flash
adapter. Camera comes with original strap. 80mm lens has only been used
a few times. Have box, and finder. Lens is in mint condition.
dbseney@xxxxxxxxxxxxx $425 obo plus s/h. PayPal preferred
5)* Linhof Karden Lens Board* drilled to 65mm, Copal 3. Excellent
condition with Linhof Logo. $25 plus s/h. PayPal preferred.
6) *Includes Calumet Cadet 4x5* camera mounted on a 18in monrail with
adapter to allow it to mount on a standard tripod. The camera has a
Gaflock back. The included lens is a *Kodak Ektar* 127mm f 4.7 in a
Grafic supermatic shutter. The lens and shutter were CLA'd last year by
Paul Ebel, and are in proper working order. The glass in clean and clear
with no bubbles, seperation or cleaning marks, it is coated. The shutter
speeds are right on. It is a great shooter. Also included: 1 degree*
Soligar Spot meter* (the meter works fine, but show signs of use), 3
*lens boards*, film *changing bag*, *5 double sided film back*s, a
*Polaroid back* and a large *padded ba*g to carry it all in. This is a
great starter kit; everything you need at a fair price. I used this
myself to see if I was serious about large format. I know have and use a
Technica III and a Busch Pressman. $379 obo plus s/h PayPal Prefered.
7)* Beseler MCRX enlarger, 3 heads, carriers, lenses, timer, easel*:
Beseler condenser head (two new extra bulbs), Beseler 45s color head
(two new extra bulds)and Aristo D2 head (one new extra bulb). Negative
carriers for 35mm, 6X6 and 4X5, four blade 11x14 easel, keasarge timer.
All in exellant condition and ready to go. Plus 35mm Schnieder companon
lens, 105 Komura (copy of Schnieder Companon S) and 135 Komura lens
(copy of Schneider Companan S). Am in central California (South Lake
Tahoe) and would prefer pick up or delivery.
$650 obo. PayPal Preferred.
8)* 8.5 inch (212mm) f6.3Kodak Commerical Ektar*. This has some very
faint cleaning marks that do not effect the image.  It is a truly
outstanding lens, one of the best.  It is in a no. 3 acme shutter that
is right on (speeds from 1 sec to 200 with B and T).  $225 plus s/h.
9)  *Wollensak Oscillo-Raptar 75mm f1.9 coated lens*. This is a very
fast lens that is also great for macro work. The shutter is an Alphax
heavy duty synchomatic with speed from 1 sec to 100 plus B and T. It is
a great shooter. $80 plus s/h