[rollei_list] For Sale -Add to the List

  • From: "Roger Wiser" <rwiser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 21:52:11 -0500

I will add this film camera to the list that I sent a few hours ago.

CHINON GENESIS II  SLR Point & Shoot, 30mm to 60mm, Case with new Battery
Installed MINT+ (The 2CR5 Battery cost $10.48, incl tax!)

Unpacked weight 2 lbs - $15

.

I will ship by USPS for actual cost, no other charges. I will combine shipments
to reduce cost. The basic unpackaged weight is provided to give you an idea of
the cost. I will accept a personal check (clearance time), money order or Pay
Pal. If you have any questions or want me to send you pictures, please contact
me at rwiser@xxxxxxxxxxx