[rollei_list] For Sale 35mm Slide Stuff

  • From: "Roger Wiser" <rwiser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 15:08:51 -0500

I don't know if there is a demand for these slide storage and viewing accessories but I am listing them for whoever can use them.

FOUR (4) VINTAGE SMITH-VICTOR SLIDE FILE STORAGE BOXES
in NEW CONDITION
Steel cases in 2-tone baked enamel
Each box holds 150 slides
3 metal file boxes are new , holding 150 slides in groups of 5 (See picture.)
1 metal file box is mint holding 150 slides individually and numbered.
$15- PLUS ACTUAL SHIPPING CHARGES - 9 LBS.. PACKAGED
PANNA-VIEW 2 GAF LIGHTED 2X2 SLIDE VIEWER 35 MM
Single Slide Finger-Touch Switch. Takes 2 AA Batteries (not incl)
Box & Instructions included. Good Cond..
$5- PLUS ACTUAL SHIPPING CHARGES - 9 LBS. PACKAGED
PANNA-VIEW Automatic GAF LIGHTED 2X2 SLIDE VIEWER 35 MM
Takes about 25 Slides in a Changer. Takes 2 D Batteries (not incl)l.
Box & Instructions included. Good Cond..
$15- PLUS ACTUAL SHIPPING CHARGES - 9 LBS. PACKAGED

WILL SELL ALL FOR $25 PLUS ACTUAL SHIPPING CHAGRES

PAY PAL OR PERSONAL CHECK OK

Contact me at rwiser@xxxxxxxxxxx