[rollei_list] For Sale

  • From: jon.stanton@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 19:36:22 +0000

Ikonta  523/16   Tessar 3.5 75mm  Synchro Compur. Lens is immaculate,
everything appears to work.

Zeiss Contina Pantar 35mm  1.28  45mm  Prontor SLK Spezial.  Camera is as new!
Meter still works. Comes with clean leather case/strap.  Also included in
matching leather case is an Agfa Tully flash

Super Ikonta 532/16 Tessar 2.8  80mm   Lens clean, bellows are worn...don't
know if they leak. Inside the film chamber it reads B2 6x9.  I have been
informed that stamping is incorrect.

Ikoflex 856/16 1b   Novar 3.5 75mm Shutter release is next to taking lens. The
shutter seems to be balky..may be that I'm not familiar with the mechanism.

Nikonos 35mm  F 2.5  35mm  My brother in-law fresh out of Medical School did
two tours of duty in Viet Nam as a Medic. At the time he felt this was the most
durable camera available. It still is a solid little camera. It comes with the
original leather strap and two instruction books. One for general use the other
for underwater.

Pentax MX 35mm  Pentax-M 1.4 50mm.  A user but clean. This was his camera after
he got back from Nam (He is totally digital now)

I have no idea on the value of these cameras..... I guess I can compare the
going price on that auction site.?

Make me an reasonable offer and I will take it into consideration. Everything
is returnable at the cost of shipping.

I'll list this on the LUG also.

Questions will be answered off the RUG at my personal e mail

Thanks.

Jon
Olympia, WA