[rollei_list] Re: Flickr... and my pics

  • From: "Eric Goldstein" <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 21:59:21 -0400

Thanks to you both and all who joined... we now have a dozen list
members exhibiting and there are already some beautiful images up
available for all to enjoy:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/rolleiusersgroup/pool/

Eric Goldstein

--

On 10/21/06, Scott Hamming <Scott.Hamming@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Another thanks to Eric.  I too have uploaded several of my Rollei images
to the flickr group.  Some of them have been...cropped...! Now that I
have that out of the way, all of my Rollei images can be seen here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/97287652@N00/sets/

Just click on the Rolleiflex set.

Scott Hamming