[rollei_list] Flex "T" and "CORD Vb

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <glehrer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 13:48:58 -0800

RUGers,

All this recent talk about Ts and Cord IVs reminds me that for about a year I tried to sell a truly mint, as new Cord Vb with Rolleikin and 16 exposure kit and 24 exposure kit and ALL masks for $200 or less. No sale or even offers! I finally traded the whole kit for
a STAR reloader machine in 45ACP.

Neil Guest tells me that Rolleis are selling at high prices on eBay, but I have not even looked to confirm that. My 2.8F is adequate for my 120 usage, except when I need a wide angle lens
or telephoto.  Then I use the H'blad.

Jerry