[rollei_list] Re: Flashbulbs

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 09:30:58 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jerry Lehrer" <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2005 9:14 AM
Subject: [rollei_list] Re: Flashbulbs

> Richard,
>
> Really the only M25 I know of is the ring road around
> London.
>
> Didn't you get those old Photo Lab Index volumes from me?
> will then accept the blame.
>
> Jerry

  Actually, this was from another set. I collect them when I
can find them. I haven't seen any lately. I have the one I
got from you, another from about the same time period but
with somewhat different material in it, and a 1943 U.S. Navy
edition I've had for perhaps 25 years. This one is
interesting historically because it was never updated. I
also collect the _Kodak Reference Handbook_. I try to find
them in decent condition and find editions I don't have. I
also look for printing paper sample books but they are quite
rare. I haven't been looking too actively lately because I'm
being cheap at the moment.

---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA