[rollei_list] Re: Finding Rolleiflex repairing service in China

  • From: "Richard Sintchak" <rich815@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 06:59:17 -0700

Your best bet then would be to pop over to Hong Kong, I imagine.

Mr. Lee Cho Tat at Panda Camera-Repair - Penthouse, Double Building, 22
Stanley Street
Tel: (852)2522-9905

(852)2522-9908

Fax: 2522-4713
(the building's entrance is to the left of Luk Yu Teahouse [as you face it];
take lift to top floor and walk up two flights of stairs)

On 10/19/06, steven woody <narkewoody@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

i am in Guangdong, China. any suggestion?

www.freelists.org