[rollei_list] Re: Final Rolleiwide Rebuild update

  • From: "Allan Derickson" <alland435@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 15:35:51 -0700

What gave me courage to do this was first of all the used/abused condition
of the camera. The leather was bad, no care had been exercised in previous
repair jobs, and there were several problems making the camera
nonfunctional. I figured I could do no further harm. Second, I had opened up
and made minor repairs to a Nikon S rangefinder and a Kodak Retina IIIc and
already had a pretty good kit of tools.

Allan

I admire your chutzpah.  I do not do brain
surgery on myself, but I stand in awe of those
who do so.  I would shipped this baby off to
Harry Fleenor or Krikor when I received it.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!