[rollei_list] Re: Filters

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 22:03:49 -0300

Hi Charlie:
                It was 1/10th sec  f11, the normal exposure was 1/250
f11 and then I compensated -3 with the shutter speeds, I still have
the paper where I wrote the light measurement, I rarely write the
exposure but I wanted a parameter regarding the filter for new
photographs. I wanted a wide DOF and used a light tripod. Thank you
Charlie.

Carlos

PS: I can´t find my negs or prints with nocturnal effects, but if my
memory serves me good, -1 worked fine for the purpose under certain
sunlight conditions.