[rollei_list] Re: Film/Digital

  • From: daxelb@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 11:16:27 -0400 (EDT)

Hi All,

I usually just "listen" because I've had my throat jumped down after having
inadvertently misspoke but post now because I think we must respect David's
avowed intentions rather than pick apart an interpretation of what he has
written. The man likes film but appreciates that digital (excluding the motion
picture industry) is the preferred form for popular photography.

David Baumbach