[rollei_list] Re: Film flatness, again....

  • From: Douglas Nygren <dnygr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 07:02:36 -0500

Ken, I'm not sure you need the books, but if it works, who'd complain.

Glad you had some success.

We'll have to have a meeting soon of the New Haven LUG and Rollei users.

Doug

On Jan 30, 2006, at 9:20 PM, Kenneth Frazier wrote:

On Jan 30, 2006, at 8:40 PM, Douglas Nygren wrote:

How did the flattening go with the last wayward roll? Did anything work?

Yes, it worked quite well, laying them out flat on a sheet of glass under some heavy books.

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PAW):
<x-tad-smaller>http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r</x-tad-smaller>

Current Medium Format Photos:
<x-tad-smaller>http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn</x-tad-smaller>