[rollei_list] Re: Film developing, in France and Germany close to F

  • From: Emmanuel Bigler <Emmanuel.Bigler@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 11:28:58 +0200

gram rupert a écrit :
Hi,
Does anyone know of any reasonably ( ? ) priced developing labs in Europe? It is prety hard going in Italy at the moment.
Thanks, Cheers, rupert.

hello from France !

On our French MF-LF phot web site http://www.galerie-photo.com there is a list of suppliers including professional labs still doing E-6 (including large format 4x5" slides & color negs, a vanishing specialty) in France. The list is not quite up to date, some labs in Marseilles have closed, but in Paris the list is OK.
http://www.galerie-photo.com/produits_et_laboratoires.htm

The result of a poll among readers of the forum http://galerie-photo.info : where do you have your MF and LF films processed ? Answers come mostly from France, Belgium and Switzerland.
http://www.galerie-photo.com/resultat-formulaire-laboratoire.pdf

Otherwise in Germany I have two addresses either tested by myself or by friends in Alsace, (among many, many existing German labs) : Fachcolor Bühler in Freiburg-im-Breisgau and Studio-13 near Stuttgart. Studio-13 has a simple system of pre-paid envelopes for E-6 rolls in 120, for example.

http://www.fachcolorbuehler.de/de/section_1.php
http://www.photostudio13.de/intro2.asp

--
Emmanuel