[rollei_list] Re: Film advice needed!

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 14:30:02 -0300 (ART)

Frank, I'll send you a 21x21cm or 25x25 cm print
obtained from a Provia 400 X 6x6 digitalized file,
VueScan has several ways to improve the scanning
process and the combo VueScan + PS is very good too .-

All the best
Carlos

--- Frank Dernie <Frank.Dernie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.