[rollei_list] Re: Factory Tour

  • From: Bigler Emmanuel <bigler@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 13:15:52 +0200

Le 10/10/2014 11:16, CarlosMFreaza a écrit :

Thanks for the links Dirk. I always find interesting the way the
Rollei collimator is the connection with the past, at least it looks
identical regarding the collimator used from the '50s. Carlos

Dirk Roger (thanks for the pointers to the photoscala article and the
Rollei-USA article on factory tour) organised a visit for me in 2006,
so we both know those collimators quite well, as well as the Famous
Red Brick Walls ;)

The legendary Rollei collimator, in 2006
https://www.flickr.com/photos/43175600@N00/274668642/in/set-72157594337167325

And the legendary Rollei brick walls at 196, Salzdahlumer Str.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/43175600@N00/274670024/in/set-72157594337167325
https://www.flickr.com/photos/43175600@N00/274670025/in/set-72157594337167325
--
Emmanuel