[rollei_list] Re: FS and FREE STUFF

  • From: Robert Meier <robertmeier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2009 22:18:07 -0500 (CDT)

Peter,

I would like to buy the film retriever, and I would like to offer $60 for the two Rolleisofts.

Thanks,
Bob Meier

On Aug 6, 2009, at 10:10 PM, Peter K. wrote:

FREE to a RUGer (just pay cheap shipping in US. ACtual shipping charges for International RUGers.)

- Stroboframe Camera BP-5 Anti-Twist Plate that fit Canon EOS Elan II & IIe with BP-50 When Used Upon Pro-RL Bracket FREE + $1 Shipping

- 67mm Screw in Lens Cap FREE + $1 shipping

- Film Retriever. If you need to retrieve the film lead from a 35mm cartridge when you are developing or if you accidentally wound the film into the cartridge, this is the tool you need. Patented system. Works like a champ. I do not need this anymore as I no longer develop film. Hopefully someone can use it. FREE $1 shipping

- Rollei E bottom film knob with screws. This is a used item removed from a 2.8E FREE
MAKE AN OFFER on these items:

1. Vero Vellini Made in Germany Camera Strap. Has quick releases that allow you to quickly detach the strap leaving the ends that can be connected to form a short carrying handle. The strap is rubberized underneath where it contacts with your shoulder and will not slip off. The stretch material makes the camera feel much lighter than it is. A must if you want to make your camera feel lighter and save your shoulder or neck. Make an offer above $1

2. Two ROLLEISOFT Bay-3 size, one is a Rolleisoft 0 and the other a Rolleisoft 1. Each has the original leather case. Make an offer. These are mint and hard to come by in this shape.