[rollei_list] Re: FS: Rolleipol Bay 3

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 15:33:28 -0300

2010/9/27 Robert Meier <robertmeier@xxxxxxxxx>:
...  I can confirm
> that it is one of the rare Rolleipols made in November 1962 in Argentina by
> German immigrants..
> Robert

That is interesting Robert, I knew Kodak and Agfa made photographic
cameras in Argentina among local manufacturers that made some consumer
cameras and view cameras, in fact Kodak is starting to make a digital
camera here; German immigrants and descendants are millions in
Argentina but I never heard or read about a Rolleipol made by German
immigrants, BTW it is not impossible; it's a pitty Walter Ruedt,
former Rolleiflex official service technical head for Argentina is
retired from a few weeks ago, otherwise I could ask him, I'll try to
ask him on the issue anyway.