[rollei_list] Re: FS: Rolleipol Bay 3

  • From: Robert Meier <robertmeier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 12:58:37 -0500 (CDT)

Peter,

The Rolleipol has arrived and it is in beautiful shape. Thanks very much for the very fast shipping and the lovely piece of equipment. I can confirm that it is one of the rare Rolleipols made in November 1962 in Argentina by German immigrants..

Robert

On Sep 27, 2010, at 12:03 PM, Peter K. wrote:

Wow that sold quick. If I have more will list on Fridays.

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 2:10 PM, Peter K. <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a Rolleipol with Leather Case. The Polarizing element has been replaced with a new one. It is in exc+ condition overall. $50 plus shipping. Important Notice to Cheapskates: A decent Rolleipol Bay 3 sells for $80-$150 on ebay.

Email me off list if you are interested.

--
Peter K
Ó¿Õ¬