[rollei_list] Re: FS Rolleimeter for 3.5 models

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 08:56:43 -0300

Yes Robert, it fits the Rolleiflexes (not Rolleicords) 3.5/75 taking lenses
without removable hood, there are two Rolleimeter 3.5 and 2.8 models, one
for the cameras without lightmeter and other for the Rolleiflex 3.5E (orC)
and 2.8E with a little arch for the selenium cells.-

All the best
Carlos

2007/3/23, Robert Meier <robertmeier@xxxxxxxxx>:

It fits all 3.5 Rolleis that don't have the removeable hood.   Carlos?
Can
you tell me if that's right?  I can email you a picture of it.