[rollei_list] FS: Rolleiflex Aurum & Plaubel Makina 670...

  • From: "Austin Franklin" <austin.franklin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 00:29:50 -0500

Hi,

I have a Rolleiflex 2.8F Aurum that is in EX+ condition with one exception.
It has a small blemish in the gold finish on the rear of the film chamber
door.  Other than that, everything works as expected, and there aren't any
other notable cosmetic issues or wear.  I do not have the original box, only
the camera.  $1500.

I also have a Plaubel Makina 670 in EX condition with original box, original
shade, original lense cap, original instruction book, & original strap.
%100 functional, lense is perfect.  It shows a little more than minor usage
wear, but certainly nothing ugly.  $1300.

Anyone interested, please contact me off-list.

Regards,

Austin