[rollei_list] FS: Rollei T case, Rocca TLR, Pentax 645 kit, Minolta meter, more

  • From: Choiliefan@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 11:09:05 EST

Rocca TLR with Rodenstock Trinar 80 f2.8.  Montanus Super Reflex made in
Solingen Germany.  Very interesting camera with removable waistlevel finder and
case.  Seems complete but needs good cleaning and general overhaul.  It is
similar to the Montanus Automatic shown here:
http://www.tlr-cameras.com/German/Montanus.html  $65

Pentax 645 body with 75mm lens, strap, choice of 120 or 220 insert.  Near
mint condition, works perfectly.  Wonderful eye-level medium format camera with
great optics.  $300

Nikkor 50mm f4 enlarging lens.  Very clean and clear $20

Minolta Autometer IIIF ambient and flash meter.  Ex++ cond with case and copy
of manual. Terrific digital meter with swivel dome, battery compartment is
spotless  $65

Rolleiflex T TLR ever-ready case  $40

Rolleiflex SL35E ever-ready case NOS in shopworn factory box  $15

Realist 620 6X6 slide projector, missing slide holder, otherwise complete
with lens and good bulb.  $35  I'm working on a replacement slide holder.

Rollei-Mutar Bay 2 adaptor enables one to convert Bay 3 Mutar to Bay 2 by
exchanging this upper circular "hanger".  $60

Located in Raleigh-area NC.  Please e-mail comments, questions and
observations directly to me and don't be shy about making offers.  Need pix?  I
have a
digital camera!
Lance
Selma, NC 27576 USA