[rollei_list] FS Rollei 3003 system & Linnhof 2x3

  • From: lucio <pierlucio@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 17:58:09 -0400

Hello there,
I had to take a hard decision since I'm going somewhere digital  I'm
selling my beloved Rollei stuff.

  Just back from Rollei Germany - CLA and clean bill of health April
2005 with warranties.

I'm offering here  before putting it - you guess where - in one week.

- Rollei 3003, completely rehauled by Rollei Germany in July '04, under
warranty by Rollei for one year (invoices available)
   CLA April 2005 - I thought the camera switch was defective but  it
resulted one of the magazines was "shocked" they said.
- Optex neck strap (not original)
- Rolleinar MC 28mm/f 1:2.8, 3 pins, front & back Rollei caps, Cokin
Haze 1 filter
- Rolleinar HFT Planar 1.8/50mm, 3 pins, front & back Rollei caps,
Tiffen Haze 1 filter, Rollei leather hard case
- Rolleinar HFT  Sonnar 2.8/135mm, 3 pins, Minolta metal front cap,
generic back cap, Tiffen Haze 1 filter
- two film back 36/72 - one repaired by Rollei April 2005 under
warranty for one year
- Makinon doubler 2x with leather hard case
- Zwischenring 30mm macro extension tube
- Auto Makinon Zoom 28-80mm macro,3 pins, back generic cap, front
Makinon cap,  Makinon sunshade ? front fprotection filter
- Zeiss Tele Tessar 4/135mm, front & back Rollei caps, Tiffen Haze 1
filter
- Rollei ME 2000 hand release electric cable 0,5 meters
- 2 Power pack Back with Battery NiCad (new batteries)
- NC Power pack Back with soldered NiCad batteries, nearly mint - 8
months
- Rollei power pack charger charger
- photocopy of the manual

as you well know this is described  also at:
http://www.rolleiclub.com/rollei/sl35/models/parts_3003.htm
Everything is lightly used but easily a 9+ condition, it is my sunny
sunday equipment, everyday & work I use Nikons and RZ
I'm asking US$ 2 900,oo + shipping Fedex or UPS depending on your
location

Photos available
Please contact me off-line   pierlucio@xxxxxxxxx
---------------------
also
- Linhof 2 1/4 x 3 1/4 clean has a 2 levels 90 degreees bubble glued to
the top, mask for 105mm lens
- Super Rollex 6x7
- Schneider -Kreuznach 1:3,5/105mm Xenar - Tiffen Haze filter - cammed
- flash connection loose in lensboard, clean & working
- Schneider -Kreuznach 1:8/ 65mm Super Angulon Technika with Skylight
filter Asahi Pentax generic end caps, clean & working
- Technika recessed lensboard (doesn't fit this body)
- homemade reflex mirror
- 5 filters - Vivitar correction 808-82A (40,8mm) - Balda R 1.5 Walz #
107 - korona Y8 green with leather custody
- lens shade
- 2 spare focusing glasses 58mmx88mm homeground + 2 originals corner
chipped

Photos available

I'm asking US$ 2 000,oo + shipping Fedex or UPS depending on your
location or make offer

Please contact me off-line   pierlucio@xxxxxxxxx

Pierlucio in Montreal