[rollei_list] FS: Nikon FM2s a pair

  • From: Allen Zak <azak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 18:08:47 -0500

Nikon FM2 and FM2n bodies, both used and look it, but all functions are up to specs. Eyepiece rings in place. Black finish, showing some brass. Solid, reliable performers, ready for more; $100 each.

Note on the FM2: that's the model with a 1/200 sec. top flash shutter speed, but my sample synchs just fine at 1/250. When I asked a Nikon guy how this can be he simply replied "Some do." Long story as to how this came to be will be tendered to whomever contacts me off list, if requested.

Allen Zak