[rollei_list] FS: Leica M7 and Abrahamsson Winder

  • From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leica Enthusiasts Group <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Rollei Freelist <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 21:06:37 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry for the early post, but I'm travelling all day tomorrow and am packing my
computer tonight. Thank you for understanding.
**************************
I am selling two components of my Leica collection. After much research I am
offering them at about 10% less than what they appear to be selling for from
eb** completed listings or KEH "EX" prices. I will pay shipping and insurance
for all continental U.S. deliveries.

M7 (0.72) Black - $1,950 (I'll include a Kirk mount) - Original box, caps,
manuals, etc.(original plastic on bottom plate even!).
Abrahamsson RapidWinder - latest version - Black - $300 (I'll include a Kirk
Arca mount that allows you to use the rapid winder lever while the plate is
mounted)

Both for $2,100...

This equipment is in well loved condition; perfect working offer, no damage
ever. I'm no professional reseller, so I'm not going to give it a KEH rating.
All equipment has seen only light use; I am the original owner. The M7 is
looked at annually at my photo store's Leica Days and are in excellent working
order per the Leica technician (tests shutter speeds and other stuff). Photos
of items here:
http://www.raflexions.com/M7

Please send any inquiries off line to rgacpa@xxxxxxxxx . I'll post images over
the weekend so let me know if you'd like me to send you the link.
Thanks,
Bob

Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA