[rollei_list] Re: FS: Leica II D

  • From: "Robert Lilley" <54moggie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 08:21:19 -0500

Hello,

I have a black Leica II D serial number 92765 for sale.  The Elmar 3.5/50mm
and knobs are nichol plated.  There is a little brassing discernible on the
edges of the speed dial and winding knob.  The black paint is in good shape
except for the bottom plate which shows brass due to wear from the case.  I
have another bottom plate for the camera that has been professionally
repainted.    The covering is all there and in good shape.  The camera comes
with an ever ready case in good shape.  The lens is typical for its age -
some fog and cleaning marks.  The view finders are clear and the rangefinder
is accurate.  The camera has been overhauled within the past 5 years, is
extremely smooth and all speeds are fairly accurate.  The camera is a user
as well as a collector's item.

I plan to list this camera on eBay but am giving you a first option.  I
would like $500 for the camera and this is fairly firm.  I can send picture
if you are interested.

Rob Lilley

Belvidere, NJ

54moggie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx