[rollei_list] Re: FS Friday: opinion please Rollei SLR

  • From: Thor Legvold <tlegvold@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 08:30:13 +0200

If it was about the 120/MF versions, I love mine. The biggest drawback in my mind is the weight. I suppose if I found a better bag it would be a bit less bullky, but the weight is the biggest issue. But everything else is simply incredible. A wonderful camera system!

I have the 6008 Integral 2 (same as the AF, but without the AF).

Cheers,
Thor

On 27 Jun, 2006, at 3:34, Slobodan Dimitrov wrote:

I assumed this was a question on the 35mm line. If it was on the 120 SLR, then oops!!!

this one:

Hello All,
I would like to ask the opinion of the group regarding Rollei SLRs. What are they like which model optics are the best etc...?
Thanks for your message,
God bless You.
Marvin.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Slobodan Dimitrov" <s.dimitrov@xxxxxxxxxxx>