[rollei_list] FS: Bay II TLR accessories, nice Minolta meter, etc

  • From: Choiliefan@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 12:45:34 EST

Rollei Bay 2 Rolleinar close-up sets one, two and three in very nice
condition including individual leather cases.  $200 for all three sets.

Rollei Bay 2 filters, red, green and yellow in individual leather cases $60

EL-Nikkor 50mm f4 enlarging lens.  Very clean and clear $20

Nikon Macro-NIKKOR 120mm f6.3 Multiphot lens. Includes original caps and has
a slight separation otherwise beautiful $900

Minolta Autometer IIIF ambient and flash meter.  Ex++ cond with case and copy
of manual. Terrific digital meter with swivel dome, battery compartment is
spotless  $65

Rolleiflex T TLR ever-ready case  $40

Rolleiflex SL35E ever-ready case NOS in shopworn factory box  $15

Realist 620 6X6 slide projector, missing slide holder, otherwise complete
with lens and good bulb.  $35

Rollei-Mutar .7 Bay 3 adaptor set converts Bay 2 TLR .7 Mutar to Bay 3.
Shopworn box included  $200 (tentatively sold)

Rollei-Mutar Bay 2 adaptor enables one to convert Bay 3 Mutar to Bay 2 by
exchanging this upper circular "hanger".  $60

Located in Raleigh-area NC.  Please e-mail comments, questions and
observations directly to me and don't be shy about making offers.  Need pix?  I
have a
digital camera!
Lance
Selma, NC 27576 USA