[rollei_list] FS: A Book on Non-Leitz LTM Lenses

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 12:27:24 -0500

My book, NON-LEITZ LTM LENSES:  A 39mm DIVERSITY,=20
has finally gone out of print.  I received=20
yesterday the final shipment of the books Dr=20
Wittig had.  The book remains available for=20
reprint but this seems unlikely.  This work was=20
written in the early 1990's and is no longer the=20
final word, as we have had a lot of research,=20
especially on Soviet/Post-Soviet lenses.  But it=20
is still the only work of its kind and is the=20
single source for the state of our knowledge as=20
of the date of its publication.  (SOMEDAY, I'll=20
do a Second Edition, but only if some of you guys=20
stop discovering new matters I ought to include!)

These books are new stock.  They will be=20
autographed and will include an interim Errata et Corrigenda sheet.

The price is $US35 for those in the US and Canada=20
and $US 40 to those in the rest of the universe,=20
and, yes, I've already sold several copies to=20
those three-legged guys on Mars.  <he grins>

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh b=E0s fir gun ghr=E0s fir!