[rollei_list] <FS> 8-10-2007 <Leica stuff and Hasselblad stuff>

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 23:13:14 -0700

Leica equipment for sale:

Leica SS M3 (S/N 1026763), 50mm Rigid Summicron (S/N 1813348) and 12571J shade + cap, 135mm Steinheil f/4.5 lens, MC meter, M3 still has factory seal in place, has small scuff marks on camera top where meter was put on and taken off. There is a very tiny piece of vulcanite chipped off where the bottom plate hooks on. Overall, there are no dents or deep marks, just normal use marks. Viewfinder is clean and clear, speeds are accurate. Includes all original factory papers, original factory box, original instructions, never-ready case, etc. $1500.

R4sP camera body and winder. Mint-, CLA and new shutter by Leica USA last year. Great R body. I have an R7 so I don't need the R4sP. Includes all original factory instructions, papers, and boxes, $350.

35-70 f/3.5 zoom, E60 version, EX++, clean, clear, and works perfectly. I have two so I'm selling one. Includes all original factory instructions, papers, and boxes, $350.

Buy both the R4sP camera and winder, plus the 35-70 lens for $600.

Hasselblad equipment for sale:

Complete 203FE, Mint, all boxes, bags, caps, and papers. This 203 has the ClearSight Quick release Swiss Arca foot rather than the Hasselblad foot. The camera mounts directly on all Swiss Arca, Really Right Stuff, and Kirk tripod head products. A perfect camera. $2000.

FlexBody, complete, mint, everything, including a rare Hasselblad factory upgrade. This FlexBody has a plain ground glass screen (Acute-Matte D) without the stupid (stupid for this camera) split image rangefinder. This camera is also equipped with the ClearSight Arca Swiss foot, $2000.

100mm CFi Hasselblad lens, Mint, criminally sharp, all boxes, bags, caps, and papers. $1500,

110mm f/2.0 FE Hasselblad lens, mint, shade, bag, everything. $3000.

50mm FE Hasselblad lens, Mint-, including a special lens shade made for this lens, all caps and filter rings. $1000.

E12 film back, mint, $300 (two available). Buy both for $500. Or with a camera at $200 each.

E24 film back, mint, $400 (two available). Buy both for $700. Or with a camera at $300 each.

Ten day return privilege (10DRP) and I pay USA insured postage, on everything.

:-)

Jim Brick
jim@xxxxxxxxx