[rollei_list] FOR SALE ROLLEI STUFF/Reduced

  • From: "Roger Wiser" <rwiser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 08:17:37 -0600

Prices reduced
FLASH BRACKET New Condition. Can be used for Rollei. 7 inches wide by 5 inches
high. Flash shoe (non-hot) at top of Bakelite handle with lever strap at right
of handle. Made in Japan.

Included with the above are the following Rolleiflex parts:

ROLLEIFLEX METER PARTS

Parts of a meter that was removed from a Rolleiflex E, including the meter and
the portion of the dial. It was removed because the selenium section was weak.
I removed it about 3 years ago and as I can  recall  most all parts of the knob
and front section are included. I checked the meter and it responds to current.

1- Rolleikin 35mm View Finder Mask- Enameled metal

Film Spool Knob - Looks like a Rollei but may be from a Ricoh

$15 obo plus Priority Mail (USA) approx. $5

Pay Pal, Money Order or Personal Check (a week clearance)

EXTRA BONUS!!!! If the buyer desires I will throw in  them my 2 rolls (samples)
of 120 size film, 160 speed Kodak Porta Professional "Natural Color" & "Vivid
Color" dated 12/2008 at no additioanl cost.

Pictures available

Respond to my e-mail  rwiser@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks