[rollei_list] Re: FOR SALE?

  • From: Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 13:21:30 -0400

C'mon Jon, in America, the national sport to try to screw as many
people out of as much as you possibly can, come out on top, and stomp
on the people you climb over because all that matters is that you win.

There are very few honest corporations left out there, and honest
politicians leave office very quickly when they see what they are up
against from K Street...

And we love to cheat on our taxes, our relationships, everything we
can get away with. It's the national past-time.

Sorry for the cynicism folks... I guess it's the heat. End of rant...

Eric Goldstein