[rollei_list] FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE

  • From: "Micha" <micha_rice@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 20:10:43 -0700

This sort of thing happens again and again...
Someone has to prove how big his camera is and try to make someone with a
smaller camera feel like they are less of a man.

No good can come from this silly contest. Further, it wastes space and the
free flow of information. Not to mention, that intimidation is not cool.

 AND IS SOMEONE GOING TO ACTUALLY SHARE INFORMATION ABOUT ROLLEIS ON THE
FREAKING ROLLIE LIST.

Micha Rice