[rollei_list] Re: Expired Film shot with 2.8C

  • From: Allen Zak <azak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 12:12:40 -0500

Good yellow pickup from that sign on the corner of the building. It completes the composition.

Allen Zak

On Dec 13, 2006, at 9:25 PM, ERoustom wrote:

Hello all,

Carlos thought he had some blue to show us, well I just posted some RED. I bought three rolls of Kodak Pro 100 color neg film that dates back to 1998, to use for tank loading practice, but I thought I would shoot a roll. I'm told it was out of the fridge for two years - what a shame - it almost worked perfectly. From shot to shot the film ranged from perfect to way too red, to no contrast.
The one shot which was just perfect is of the yellow truck.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/99071700@N00/321800005/in/pool- rolleiusersgroup/ I used the "Direct view finder" for this one and was amazed at how accurate it is.

And now let's hear it for the 80 Planar!
http://static.flickr.com/136/321799519_3e8d18409b_o.jpg

E.

- Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe'in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org