[rollei_list] Re: Experiences with rollei repairman in europe

  • From: J Patric Dahlén <jenspatricdahlen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 15:53:33 +0000

You can check with Schönherrs Foto in Stockholm. They send the Rolleis they get
in to a skilled Rollei repairman that lives in Sweden.
/Patric

Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 10:38:40 +0100From: fuktighet@xxxxxxxxxxx:
rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [rollei_list] Experiences with rollei
repairman in europeHej all,I have a ´cord Vb that is in need of a CLA,
especially on the filmtransport mechanism. Can any of you recommend me a good
repair man in europe? (I live in Sweden). I have heard good things about Mr.
Kuschnik in Germany and also about DeKamera in the Netherlands. Prices for a
CLA vary substantially. Suggestions?thanks!