[rollei_list] Re: Experiences with rollei repairman in europe

  • From: Per Einar Forberg <forberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 16:05:29 +0100

The best of the best (at least in my opinion):

Paepke Fototechnik in Germany.

Send them your camera, and they will send you an estimate of the repair before
any work is begun.

They are very professional and very thorough. And they provide just about ANY spare parts needed.

I've used them on several occations, and I'm always 110% satisfied with their work.

They can be a bit expencive, but you also get 12 month warranty on their work.
(All my cameras has worked flawless for years after a Paepke workover.)

Per Einar Forberg - Norway

Den 16. nov.. 2007 kl. 10.38 skrev FG:

Hej all,
I have a ´cord Vb that is in need of a CLA, especially on the filmtransport mechanism. Can any of you recommend me a good repair man in europe? (I live in Sweden).

I have heard good things about Mr. Kuschnik in Germany and also about DeKamera in the Netherlands. Prices for a CLA vary substantially.

Suggestions?

thanks!