[rollei_list] Erwin Puts Leica CD-Rom

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,"'Leica Users Group'" <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 11:27:56 -0500

I am the American agent for Erwin Puts' estimable=20
CD-Rom of Leica documents.  The original=20
production run is long sold out, but I can supply=20
burned copies in a jewel case for $US 15, with=20
postage of $5.00 to the US, $10.00 to Canada, and=20
at actual cost elsewhere in the Americas.

This CD-ROM includes 170 Leitz documents,=20
covering the Leica models from 1925 to 1965, both threadmount and for the
M1,2, & 3, with accessories.  The documents are=20
in Adobe Acrobat format, and can be printed out=20
as needed.  The documents come from the Leica=20
archives and are reproduced by permission.  (The=20
Adobe Acrobat Reader is available at no charge on the 'Net.)

This is an invaluable tool for those interested in Leica history.
Pricelists, instruction books, and marketing information are included.  The
swathe of history included is immense;  the technical information is
outstanding.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh b=E0s fir gun ghr=E0s fir!