[rollei_list] Re: Electronic Film

  • From: Douglas Nygren <dnygr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 22:12:32 -0400

  Whenever I go out with a digital camera I often take several shots of the same thing,

That's what professional photographers to. They don't take one shot of something, settle for that, pack up, and go home. They work a scene.

I like your approach. You stick with a subject and study it. Later, you can edit what you've done and print what you like best.

As the saying used to be, "Film is cheap." Don't be stingy when it comes to be creative. Take lots of shot. It doesn't matter whether it's with film or a digital camera.

Doug