[rollei_list] Re: Electronic Film

  • From: Elias_Roustom <elroustom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 21:39:34 -0400

We had this discussion in class today... except about books (real vs. digital).
Everyone is fascinated by and thankful for the digital readers and the search
engines, but they love books to their core, and are not willing to let them go,
and I don't think they will ever have to. Film is the same.

As for holiday pictures not worth taking... that really is where film was best.
It required some skill, a bit of luck and lot of faith. Digital holiday
pictures require less of all three, and they don't look any better. but they
are a lot easier to share. I'm not sure that's a plus.  : )

Elias