[rollei_list] Re: Electronic Film

  • From: David Sadowski <dsadowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 17:41:41 -0500

Over lunch yesterday, we took pictures with a digital camera.  My
82-year-old mother asked me how we develop the film.

I said, that's the beauty part- no developing, then I showed her the
picture immediately.

I recall years ago I would go on a vacation and it would cost me $100
or more just to develop the film.  Then I would look at the pictures
and say, why did I take that one?  What was I thinking?

Digital photography has "developed" to the point where there is no
turning back.  And it's already starting to inspire new and improved
camera designs.