[rollei_list] EM Letterpress //was: Quiet, Please! - LPM Image Resolution

  • From: Sanders McNew <sanders@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 09:36:17 -0400

On Oct 3, 2009, at 1:06 AM, Elias Roustom <eroustom@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

   Ironically, this is exactly why I don't belong to printing forums.
It drives me nuts having to explain why this or that method or press
is better for this or that product. I can feel stingy sometimes about
all that I've learned by doing over the years. So I'm always impressed
by the generosity of the participants of the several photography
message boards I frequent, not so much that they argue over minutia.

In the "Credit-where-credit-is-due" category, I should mention that
I commissioned Elias's press to print stationery for me last month,
and that his work is just spectacular.  Really, truly, spectacular.