[rollei_list] "E" ID

  • From: eroustom@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: rollei list <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 18:37:22 +0000 (UTC)

A client gave me the most beat up Rolleiflex I've ever seen. Looks like someone
played soccer or rugby with it. Used to be a newspaper camera in Puerto Rico.

It looks like an E model, but no idea what E.

Planar 75/3.5, CZ 4179222. Can anyone help me date it?

Does not focus, stuck on infinity. Lens is scratch free, but a couple bits of
mold or dust are inside.
The body has been dropped several times. MX button missing. Mirror has a few
bits missing.

Comes with a wide angle attachment, coolest thing I've ever seen - Mutar.
Lenses dirty as can be, cannot be wiped off with damp cloth. Yuk.

I'm sure Fleenor or Maralian can bring it back to life... I'll start saving.

Elias