[rollei_list] Re: Dust!

  • From: "Robert Lilley" <54moggie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 09:51:02 -0400

Yes, I believe you can still get an antistatic brush - but I give my
negatives a shot of canned air when they are in the carrier.  What temp did
you develop at?  If you do a lot of B&W darkroom work I would suggest
investing in a cold light for your enlarger.  The Zone VI and Aristo cold
lights are available on eBay.  As you may know, cold lamps reduce the dust
problem.

Rob